Toxicity – A Modern Epidemic
The modern world is full of many man-made chemicals and it seems that we are not only what we eat, but also what we drink, breathe, touch and apply to our skin. Even before you step outside the house in the morning, you are potentially being exposed to a myriad of toxins. Applying cosmetics and perfumes, and even having a glass of unfiltered water, can potentially increase your exposure to harmful compounds which may compromise your health and vitality.
The good news is that your body has an amazing ability to eliminate these toxins through its inbuilt detoxification systems. However, your body can become overwhelmed with accumulated toxins over time.
If you haven’t been feeling quite right or you answered yes to any of the questions below, then perhaps you should consider a step-by-step detoxification program to give you back your vitality & joy!
Is Toxicity the Reason You Feel Unwell?
Ask yourself these questions:
• Are you often tired or lethargic?
• Do you regularly suffer from bloating, diarrhoea, constipation or other digestive disturbances?
• Do you get recurrent headaches?
• Do you regularly suffer from muscle aches and pains?
• Does poor short-term memory and concentration affect your ability to function at work?
• Do you have allergies or sensitivities?
• Do you suffer from depression, anxiety and/or mood swings?
If you answered “Yes” to one or more of these questions, your body may be overburdened by toxicity. You will gain maximum benefit from a carefully monitored treatment protocol, however you can start with the following 2 steps:
1. You Are What You Eat
Today’s poor dietary and lifestyle habits coupled with the ever-increasing use of pharmaceutical drugs are major contributors to toxicity. In fact, the majority of our exposure to toxins comes from the inappropriate dietary choices we make.
To start making healthier dietary choices and become less toxic today, follow these simple tips:
- Eat plenty of fresh seasonal fruit and vegetables. If you can, buy organic, if not be sure to wash them well and soak in Miracle 11 Neutralizer.
- Avoid ‘Anti-foods’
All processed foods create a build-up of toxins in the body. They also create a depletion of vitamins and minerals because the body has to use it’s precious nutrients to metabolise & detoxify & excrete them. This is why I call them ‘anti-foods’. Click here for the Top 10 foods to Avoid!!
2. The next step is to detox your digestive system. Try Herbal Fiberblend. It’s a fantastic formula, and an easy way to clear out any old matter that builds up in the Gastro-intestinal tract, loose weight, feel lighter, allow the digestive tract to reset & balance bowel patterns. This is an excellent way to detox parasites & often food intolerances will disappear.
Click here for more info or to order
After these steps you are ready for a deeper ‘cellular detox’ to clear any accumulated toxins & heavy metals which have been absorbed into the cells.
Contact us for more details.